FLOODS ARE THE #1 NATURAL DISASTER IN THE U.S
717 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Suite 327 Coral Gables, FL 33134
8am – 5pm
All Florida policies exclude coverage for Flood damage. Flood insurance is rising water from outside. Whether you’re in a flood zone or not, we can all be a victim of this peril. There have been floods all over the United States. Florida is surrounded by water, don’t be caught with out flood coverage. If you are in a low risk area (zone X), annual premium can be as low as $450 a year for $250,000 coverage. Give us a call for Flood Determination analysis and a quote.
HOW MUCH DOES FLOOD INSURANCE COST?
The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) provides two types of flood insurance coverage:
- One that covers your actual home (building property) up to $250,000
- One that covers your personal property up to $100,000
WHY NFIP FLOOD INSURANCE — THE BENEFITS
- 24/7 nationwide claims support and assistance
- A dedicated agent who can help you understand your flood coverage
- Assistance finding discounts to help you maximize your savings
FAST FACTS ABOUT FLOOD INSURANCE CLAIMS AND COVERAGE.
- The average flood loss is $45,000.
- Nearly 25 percent of all flood insurance claims come from areas not considered high risk.
- There is a waiting period before your flood insurance policy goes into effect, typically 30 days from the application and premium payment date.
- If flood insurance is required for your mortgage loan, you may not have to wait 30 days. Usually, the loan closing date will be the effective date.
- Flood insurance can help protect you even if a federal disaster isn’t declared.
- Less than 50 percent of all flooding incidents are awarded a Federal Disaster Assistance declaration, and most disaster assistance is provided in the form of a loan that must be repaid with interest.
Protect your personal property and belongings with a quote from us today.
After all, water’s great in pools and on water slides but not so much in your basement or living room. And whether you’re required to buy flood insurance or just want additional protection for your property, COMPLETE INS AGENCY can help insure your investment with a flood policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
Things you can do now to protect your home from potential flood damage…
- Prevent sewer lines from backing up install backflow valves or standpipes.
- Use water-resistant building materials.
- Raise your washer and dryer, water heater, oil tank, furnace or any electrical wiring on concrete blocks, above the base flood elevation.
Licensed & Insured